The Holiday Cheers Committee and Associate Council have been preparing for the 26th Annual Apartment Association Holiday Cheers Party and Outreach Benefit!
Register now by clicking here.
Silent Auction begins online on November 30 and will run through closing on December 7 at the Holiday Cheers Event. Watch for more information when the online auction site is launched.
Items have been donated by members of the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association (GCNKAA) and local community organizations. With items ranging from everyday household items to the hottest toys and electronic gadgets to festive holiday decorations and sports memorabilia, we are sure you will find the perfect item for you or that ideal gift for someone special.
- Raffle Auction – purchase raffle tickets and try your luck at winning an item in the raffle.
- Silent Auction – test your perseverance and bid – or outbid others – on the items you really want to make sure you bring home in the silent bid benefit.
- Live Auction – outbid your competitors on those amazing packaged experiences or once-in-a-lifetime items
- Heads or Tails – purchase as many beaded necklaces as you wish for $10 each or 3 for $25. Select heads or tails for each coin toss. If you guess correctly, you keep your beads; if you guess incorrectly, you remove a strand. The last person standing with beads remaining wins $1500; followed by second place with $1000; and third place at $500.
- Mystery Bags – And finally – making its return this year – for only $40 you can purchase a Wine and Dine Mystery Bag OR for $50 you can purchase a Bourbon Trail Mystery Bag. Each bag consists of a bottle of wine or a bottle of bourbon and a lottery ticket.
- Deck The Walls – Similar to the Rapid Raffle, each round of the Deck The Walls Raffle will have a limit of 52 raffle tickets. One winner is pulled from each round and the winner can select one item from a list of several items valued at greater than $300 each. Item will be shipped directly to the winner following the event.
All purchases made at the benefit are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
All net proceeds benefit the Apartment Association Outreach, a 501(c)3 charitable organization dedicated to providing rent assistance payments to people who cannot afford to pay their rent due to a personal emergency or conflict beyond their control. Each month, the Outreach supports the housing departments of the Free Store Foodbank in Cincinnati, Citizens Active in Northside (CAIN), Jewish Family Service, and Santa Maria Community Services with payments totaling more than $148,000 per year.